Tuesday, November 29, 2005

and then if you can remember


inner neat freak kicks in and before i know it,
spent the day reorganising stuff strewn about,
rediscovering Lancome Juicy Tubes,
unveiling and re-burying past letters and gifts
+years of vday presents = evidence of being a St. Nicholas girl! (:
blobs and splashes of pinks-and-reds.

missmissmiss the combined forces of open ultra girly-ness/ easy heart-to-hearts and conferences/ crazy holiday ideas.
time and time again,
i'm asking myself
do they have to go away?

took me a year to realise secondary years are really over.

Ever so sweet,
You make this seem,
The way things go..
It's not my fault.
And I'll miss,
I'll miss you so good..
All of those nights,
We lost our way back home


and so, to you..
And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
The way we do today
And then if you can remember


hope you know you're still the best i ever had.
-

Ys ash; starcrossed (:
& msn 7.5! (yes im wols..)

off for dinner out.

\ tings ! hehe you called me again is it? i was looking at shuwei's blog (as usual, trying to track you down haha) and i suddenly miss you!!!! hurry come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:c can't wait!!!!